Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Fun is Upon Us!


One of my favorite holidays is Halloween. I loved it when I was a child and I love it as an adult. Now that I am a new mother, my Halloween acitvities have shifted gears.

Oakland boasts a ton of family fun activities for celebrating Halloween including parades, spooky haunted houses and pumpkin patches. In fact, just across the Bay in Half Moon Bay, the largest pumpkin of the year was grown. 

This year I am really excited for the parades. Watching all the kids in their Halloween costumes trick-or- treating down the road makes for much entertainment. There are two parades in particular that I think are worth attending in Oakland: The Rockridge parade and the Piedmont Ave parade.

And if you are anything like me and you love to be scared check out this great link for haunted houses across the U.S., you just click on your state and it will lead you to some scary fun. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Berkhills Blogger said...

Thanks for the tips, Gina!